To close 2022 with a bang, we’ve got a new opportunity for you…
The Lenslist x Effect House Holidays Challenge is OPEN! 🌟
Your task is to create your best holiday‑themed effect for a chance to win!
Submit your effect before January 6, 2023 for a chance to get one unique profile badge and up to $5,000!
What themes we’re
- Holiday and year-end decorations, celebrations, and well wishes
- Cozy moments with family and pets
- Most memorable 2022 moments
- Surprise us!
What’s in it for you:
If you succeed, you’ll be one of the 43 winners to receive a reward:
1ST PLACE (1): $5000
2ND PLACE (1): $3000
3RD PLACE (1): $2000
RUNNERS UP (10): $1000
HONORABLE MENTIONS (30): $500
Join #EffectHouseHolidays for a special badge
- Get a special profile badge when you post a video on TikTok with your effect and this hashtag from Dec 16-23!
TikTok creators who post with this hashtag during this period will also get the badge.
- View more fun holiday effects created by our community on the hashtag’s page. To get to the page, search “EffectHouseHolidays” on TikTok and click the hashtag tab.
How to Participate
- Download Effect House to create your effect.
- In the submission form, select Holidays Challenge in the dropdown menu under Challenge.
- Upload and submit!
There is no registration form to fill here on this site, all you need to do is Download Effect House if you haven’t yet and pick the Holidays Challenge from the dropdown menu during the submission process in Effect House.
There is no registration form to fill here on this site, all you need to do is Download Effect House if you haven’t yet and pick the “Holidays” from the dropdown menu during the submission process in Effect House.
Sign up to receive news and updates on the Holidays Challenge!
Create and publish your own TikTok effect with Effect House
Effect House brings your storytelling life through powerful, intuitive, and expressive features.
Their built-in capabilities — from advanced tracking to rich interactions — enable you to experiment, create, preview, publish and manage all your effects on TikTok.
Learn how to build your effects in Effect House using guides and templates from the list below:
Visit Effect House Learning Portal to find out more.
New Year’s Prediction
Cartoon Santa Baby
All I Want
The Grinch by Flor Raffa
More Holidays inspiration coming soon on our blog!
- You must be at least the age of majority in your country, state, province, or jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry;
- This Challenge is open globally, but with exceptions (see the question below),
- Employees of TikTok and Lenslist (both Lenslist and Lens That) and their immediate family are not eligible to participate,
- Companies/organizations can NOT participate in this Challenge.
Individuals who are residents of countries noted in the EU list of non-cooperative jurisdictions: American Samoa, Anguilla, Dominica, Fiji, Guam, Palau, Panama, Samoa, Trinidad and Tobago, US Virgin Islands, Vanuatu, Seychelles, as well as any country that is not under any trade or economic sanction or where the Polish laws or local law prohibits their participation or receipt a prize in any contest and specifically excludes Russia, Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk regions of Ukraine, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, and Syria.
- Your project can’t include references to any real people, dangerous situations, other brands, show or imply alcohol or drunkenness, or anything offensive,
- It has to be original! It means you can’t use any third-party pre-existing copyright materials and/or stock images in your project. No other person or entity may have rights to any submitted Entry, while you can still use royalty free assets,
- Effects submitted for our Challenge can be used by you for personal, non-commercial and portfolio use only,
- Lenslist reserves the right to remove inappropriate, offensive and harmful submissions as well as projects that do not fit the brief.
Yes, to both publish an effect with Effect House and take part in this Challenge, you need to have a valid and active TikTok account.