Welcome AR Creators! 👋
Are you ready for another Lenslist x Snap Call for Content?
As a way to celebrate the Snap’s Partners Summit 2021, we come to you with another dare! And since the newest Lens Studio 4.0 update comes with some amazing new possibilities:
- Multi-person 3D Body Mesh
- Cloth Simulation
- Gesture-enabled controls & Voice-enabled commands for UI
We want you to put them into work right away! 💪
So this time, to catch the eyes of the whole AR Community, we ask you to…
Join our virtual catwalk and show us FASHION through your Lens! 👔👠👛✨🤩
Step into fashion designer’s slickest sneakers and come up with an in vogue Lens that shows off your creative style best. Apart from the newest Lens Studio additions, we encourage you to utilize features like 👇
👉 3D Full Body Tracking
👉 2D Full Body Tracking
Set a new trend with your fashion Lens and start designing your brand-focused portfolio!
As AR connoisseurs, we notice how important your preview videos are, in terms of engaging the audience and gaining recognition as an AR Creator. That’s why another thing we ask of you is to turn your preview video into a full-on fashion video! 🎬 So even if your Lens won’t utilize any of the mentioned features, make it fashionable – even if it’s as simple as a classic white t-shirt!
Just like our previous activation, this is not a competition, but an open Call for Content with a potential opportunity to be featured on Lenslist and, with some help from our friends at Snap, a potential opportunity to be featured on Snapchat and Snap Camera!
Explore the Lens Studio features we encourage you to use in this FASHION-focused Call for Content 👇✨
✨ New 3D Body Mesh and Cloth Simulation
Allows you to experiment with full apparel outfits, create a whole AR look and make the whole experience as real as it can be!
✨ New Gesture-enabled Controls
They let you add the smoothest UI to your Lenses, which allows Snapchatters to physically signal Lenses to take an action, like switching between different items by moving your hand.
✨ New Voice-enabled Commands
Allow users to verbally control AR Lenses — over 40 commands like ‘next’ or ‘take a Snap’ let you go hands-free, even from across the room!
As well as, introduced last year:
👉 3D Full Body Tracking
The 3D Body Template allows you to track the position and rotation of joints on the body in 3D. You can track one or more bodies at the same time, as well as partial bodies. With this feature you can literally play dress up by putting your favorite clothing on any Snapchatter and turning the Snapchat Camera into a virtual changing room!
👉 2D Full Body Tracking
With 2D Full Body Tracking you can now create Lenses that move with your entire body. In technical terms, this means you’ll have the ability to track 18 joints and trigger effects based on those body movements – legs included! This feature would be perfect for adding some special effects to your fashion video! Learn how to implement it with: The Full Body Trigger Template & The Full Body Attachment Template.
by Abbas Sajad
by Jinnie the Wew
Full Body Attachments: Attach graphics and effects to your dance videos!
SnapML allows you to add your own machine learning models to your Lenses, which means that you can extend the capabilities of Lens Studio to do more than what it comes with! Trying on shoes, identifying types of clothing or a super stylish Style Transfer – the possibilities are endless! Go to SnapML Overview to learn how to implement this feature.
by Isabelle Udo
by Visualize Mee
👋 Who Can Take Part?
🌎 This call for content is open globally (see exceptions)
🔞 You need to be at least 18 years old,
⛔️ Employees of Snap Inc. and Lenslist (both Lenslist and Lens That) and their immediate family are not eligible to participate,
✅ Both individual Creators and agencies/teams can participate.
🔑 How to Take Part?
1. Create & Publish your Lens
- First things first – Design your AR Lens in Lens Studio and then publish it on Snapchat. Download 👇 Lens Studio here,
- Keep in mind, your Lens should coincide with the theme FASHION through your Lens 👔👠👛✨🤩
- Your AR project can’t include references to any real people, dangerous situations, other brands, show or imply alcohol or drunkenness, or anything offensive ⛔️
- It has to be original! It means you can’t use any third-party pre-existing copyright materials and/or stock images in your project. You can still use royalty free assets, though ©️
- If you have already created a Lens that fits our criteria, you can use it as a submission, provided it was developed for non-commercial use ♻️
- Keep in mind that in order for your submission to be valid, your Lens needs to be verified, accepted and published on Snapchat.
- Important note: Retain your original source files in the highest quality possible, as we might need them to make the final decision ⚠️
2. Submit your Lens
- Each Creator or Team can submit 10 Lenses max 🔝
- Each and every Lens should be submitted separately ❣️
- All the information we need from you is:
- your full name / team name,
- your valid email address,
- your Lens name and Lens link,
- Apart from that, all we need is a link to your preview video showing off your Lens in the best way possible – MP4 or MOV file up to 15 MB. You can upload the recording using e.g. Dropbox or WeTransfer
- In 24h you will get a confirmation email from our Lenslist Team, so that you can be sure your entry was valid and in accordance with our Guidelines 📨
- Go to the form at the bottom of this page and submit your AR Fashion statement! 👇
📒 Learn & Explore Lens Studio
Lens Studio is a powerful application designed for artists and developers to build augmented reality experiences for hundreds of millions of Snapchatters. With a huge set of built-in features including custom shaders and advanced tracking technology, the possibilities are endless!
In case you haven’t used Lens Studio before or need a reminder, here are some links to key information on how to get started:
- Mandatories – Do’s and Don’ts, file sizes, dimensions and other basic information you need to consider before starting your Lens
- Guides – Please read through Snap’s guides before getting started
- Twitch Streams
- Creating a Preview
- Sharing your Lens
📜 Further Rules & Guidelines
is an interactive platform for Creators, Marketers & Technologists implementing social media AR in their activities. Our aim is to democratize Augmented Reality by spreading the word about possibilities, opportunities and current trends. We run the one and only AR filter depository updated daily!
is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. We contribute to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world and have fun together.
Register & Submit
No posts found matching the criteria.